Presidency College announces admission open for 17th Batch MBA 2020 (Fall) for 30 seats.
Information and Instructions
General Eligibility for MBA Program
Nepali nationals with a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of at least three years duration in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent in aggregate or 2.0 CGPA on a scale of 4 from universities recognized by Purbanchal University are eligible to apply for Two Year MBA Program.
Note: The applicants who have completed the qualifying educational level but are awaiting the final results may apply on a provisional basis, provided he/she has already taken the last semester or final annual examination of the program and passed all previous year/ semester papers.
- Applicants must complete the online application form and submit it online.
- Applicants should submit the application form along with an Admission Procedure Fee of Rs.1,000 (nonrefundable) via digital payment gateway for which a bank account is given.
- Applicants should prepare themselves to sit for PUMAT (Purbanchal University Management Admission Test). Sample PUMAT question is available in the website for download.
- Applicants who have completed the qualifying educational level but are awaiting the final results may apply on a provisional basis, provided he/she has already taken the last semester or final annual examination of the program.
- Applicants must complete their application form correctly and fully. Incomplete and/or incorrectly completed form may result in disqualification of the applicant whereby he/she will not be allowed to sit for the PUMAT.
- Presidency College of Management Sciences (PCMS) is not liable for the disqualification of any applicant from the admission process resulting from a wrongly completed or incomplete form and non-compliance of the instructions provided.
Required for Submission
- Scanned copy of Passport size photo in image format.
- Scanned copies of transcript format From SLC Onwards in PDF format.
- Scanned copy of citizenship certificate in PDF format.
- Migration certificate. (Can submit LATER during admission)
- Scanned copies of all mark sheets/grade sheets up to the last annual/semester exam taken/passed for candidates applying on a provisional basis (in addition to the above) in PDF format.
- Admission Procedure Fee Rs.1000 (non-refundable) – payable digitally on the bank account mentioned below.
- Copy of certificate of equivalence of degree obtained (only applicable for degrees of foreign universities, can submit later during admission).
Where and How to Submit the Application Form?
- Visit PCMS website (pcms.edu.np)
- There is MBA Admission open Notice and Event, upon clicking this will lead to the application form, prospectus, guidelines notice, sample PUMAT question,
- Fill the required information and upload the document
- Deposit Rs. 1000 on the given bank account using IPS Connect or other digital procedure,
All queries, concerns, applications related issues may be forwarded to the following:
Correspondence Contact Number:
Admission Desk: 056-524278
Mr. Shambhu Chhetry (Principal): 9855052263
Mr. Rajesh Sharma (MBA): 9855059237
Bank Account Detail
Account Name: Presidency College of Management Sciences
Account Number: 015600104026524
Bank Name: Bank of Kathmandu Ltd.
Branch Name: Narayangadh Branch
Click on the following links for more information