Presidency Research Management Cell was established to promote, monitor, and address research activities at the college. The primary objective of the cell is to monitor and administer research programs for the academic researchers, faculty and students to encourage them to have a rational approach in academic activities.
The cell also focuses on research activities by providing the necessary infrastructural set up to faculty and students at large including reputed journals, national and international conference, e-resource access.
Objectives of Research Cell
- To create and promote a culture of research among the faculty and staff.
- To organize various workshops/ seminars/ conferences/training related to the promotion of research.
- To enhance the research output of the institute by research paper publication in referred journals and reputed conferences.
- To publish research material in appropriate media and to make available such published information to the end users.
- To keep track and record of publications made by the faculty
- To publish an ISSN/referred research journal of the college on annual basis.
- To assist institutions in improving the teaching-learning environment with the help of Action Research.