As a club, we bring together some of the brightest minds, interested in exploring the ever changing dynamics of marketing. The club aims at keeping students abreast with the latest on marketing while integrating different functions and industries such as advertising, research, sales, branding communication and digital marketing to name a few. The club strives to create opportunities for members to learn by doing.
Our aim is to make the club the most valuable resource for students interested in Marketing through collaboration of our members, students, & industry practitioners.
Marketing Club organises speaker sessions, alumni interactions, workshops and seminars to provide industry and functional exposure to students. The club aims to create a learning environment and enhance the marketing skill sets of the students in the area of their interest.
- Sharing contemporary marketing news,
- Designing marketing plan,
- Developing marketing campaign,
- Advertising designing practices / competition,
- Sales pitch practices / competition,
- Content writing practices / competition