Presidency Business Incubation Center (PBIC)
PBIC is designed as business incubation center, is an initiative of PCMS, established with the primary objective of promoting startups among students for sustainable entrepreneurship development.
We help students develop their ideas in ways that are customer-centered and market-relevant. You might have an idea that needs a bit more work or you’re looking to bounce the idea off of other students. Either way, we provide ways to push your thing further.
PBDL has divided its objectives in two parts i.e. core objectives and operational objectives. These are listed below;
- Development of entrepreneurship culture among students;
- Collaboration of business / industry sectors with academia to impart applied education,
- Support on creating suitable environment for startups,
Operational Objectives / activities:
- Conducting national / international seminar, workshop, training for Business development and planning,
- Conducting seminar for idea sharing and motivation in participation with business people,
- Conducting specialized training for accounting, banking, agriculture, marketing, networking etc,
- Conducting national / international business development and plan competition,
- Sessions on idea generation and promotions,
- Tie up and collaboration with national / international institutions for entrepreneurship development among students,
- Conducting interaction with investors and financial institutions,
- Shared co-working space
- Private workshops
- Industry-specific roundtables
- Mentor-matching program
- Founder Dinners with visiting entrepreneurs
- Exclusive Office Hours with guest experts
- Technical resources including hosting credits
Collaboration with Antarprerana Pvt. Ltd. & Chitwan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (CCCI)
PBIC believes in collaboration for sustainable growth. Keep this believes in mind, PBIC is working together with Antarprerana Pvt. Ltd. and Chitwan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (CCCI) since last 2 years for entrepreneurship development in Chitwan and adjoining districts.
Antarprerana Pvt. Ltd.
Antarprerana aims to strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nepal by empowering entrepreneurs, enhancing the investment climate and advancing collaborations. Through the core values of integrity, accountability, passion, collaboration and a focus on success, Antarprerana provides support across all the stages of the investment cycle, from sourcing entrepreneurs to matchmaking with investors; providing management support and mentoring; and support on exit processes. To achieve its goal, the company works with government agencies, academia and globally sourced experts. In addition to an in-country networking platform for entrepreneurs, Antarprerana also provides international linkages through programs like PUM (Netherlands senior experts), Connect to grow, The Bridge and Creative Business Cup for expert advice and investments opportunities.
For more information: https://www.antarprerana.com.np/
Chitwan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (CCCI)
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chitwan(CCIC) is an autonomous, non-profit making and non-governmental organization established in 1960. It was previously registered in the Office of Department of Industries, Singha Durbar, Kathmandu in 3rd February 1961 and again registered under NGO Registration Act in the Office of District Administration Chitwan, in 29th November 1995.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chitwan is a local organization of businesses and companies in Bharatpur with the intention to develop and further the interests of local companies and businesses in Nepal. Many businesses are international operating companies with offices in Nepal.
For more information: https://www.ccichitwan.org.np/